Don’t believe your thoughts! The reason why you DO deserve a retreat!
We get it - booking a retreat can feel like a HUGE indulgence. I speak from experience here… I used to search for hours, ponder, overthink, end up feeling like I just didn't deserve it and the moment would pass.
But we know it it goes deeper than that. For many of us, it’s that old programmed echo of a limiting belief. Something like “I am not good enough” which is the voice really talking here. Or a fear of lack from a genuinely traumatized nervous system, which shows up in our lives time and time again as a low sense of self-worth.
I see it now with clients who really really want to come on retreat or really want to book some 1:1 sessions, but they often find something they feel is more important to spend the money on. Something usually other than themselves, or something material which gives them that instant gratification dopamine hit, but leaves them still feeling empty and unfulfilled after a couple of days.
But what message does this give to our brains? It simply reinforces the belief time and time again that we are not good enough and that we do not deserve this.
I still see it in myself, yet I know how to catch that dialogue now I have the tools and techniques in place to flip it. So let’s turn this around and I’m going to give you 10 reasons why you ARE GOOD ENOUGH and you DO DESERVE IT!
There will always be a reason not to show up for yourself – and it’s different for everyone; but there are a million reasons why you should! And when you have switched that belief inside you… just watch what else positive and even magical shows up in your life.
Here are just some of the reasons:
• A retreat is just that - a retreat from the stresses of daily life. A chance to step off the hamster wheel, leave the endless to-do list to one side and disconnect, destress and recharge
• Reclaim the power of yourself! We all need to time to reconnect to ourselves first and foremost. Switch off and tune in
• Give yourself the boost you need to start a healthier life or set attainable life goals with plenty of tools ands support from us and the Glow team
• Learn how to dissolve those limiting beliefs in mnay aspects of your life (some you didn’t even know were there) and reach a potential you never knew possible
• Discover the power of unity! The definition of the word yoga comes from ‘union’ and the journey of a group of like-minded souls is incredibly powerful
• Level up your life! Improve your spiritual, emotional and physical wellbeing to enhance all aspects of your life. When things change inside you, things change around you...
With love, Susie x